Join Our Team
Here at Electron, we value professionalism and passion. Our culture allows for continuous technical and personal growth. Our team has shown strength, moral excellence and intelligence, which always reflected in the successes we had with our clients.
- A problem Solver
- A Patient Learner
If so, Electron might have a position for you to join the team!
Position Title: Entry-Level System Admin
Description: Electron is looking for a motivated fresh graduate who is passionate about technology and demonstrates professional qualities. Applicants must be very welling to learn new topics and take on exciting challenges.
- Assist other admins in maintaining local IT infrastructure,
- Conduct basic network and OS troubleshooting.
- Writes reports on tasks assigned.
- Learn new topics in the track assigned to and undergo examination and certification.
- On-site and off-site basic support of IT operations.
- Bachelor ‘s or other four-year degree in Computer science, information technology or equivalent.
- Excellent technical and professional communication and correspondence skills in English and Arabic.
- Demonstrates knowledge of TCP/IP concepts.
- Ability to perform under pressure and deadlines.
- Have decent knowledge of Windows Server and Linux operating systems.
- Demonstrates good troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Deadline: Shown in the countdown below.